RMV ROAD TEST SERVICE
Massachusetts Auto School offers convenient RMV Road Testing services at our 2 Park Drive location in Westford, MA. Mass Auto School will provide the Test Vehicle, Sponsorship, and the RMV Road Test Examiner. Requests are submitted to the RMV each week for Road Testing, and for convenience the school requests Saturdays for testing. If you would like to set up a Road Test, you can do so easily by calling the office at (978)-66-DRIVE
Students must meet the following criteria to be eligible for an RMV Road Test:
- Learner’s permit in good standing for 184 days
- All Massachusetts Driver Education requirements completed a MINIMUM 3 weeks prior to test date
- No outstanding balance with Massachusetts Auto School
- Permit in good physical condition (all information is legible & clear facial recognition)
EXTREMELY IMPORTANT DISCLOSURE
The Massachusetts Registry of Motor Vehicles controls ALL SCHEDULING of license testing. The driving schools may only REQUEST Saturdays.
The following may occur:
- Testing moved to another day (any day or time is possible including Sundays, school hours, or night time)
- Partial Rejection of test list (due to lack of RMV Examiner Staff)
- Full Rejection of test list (due to lack of RMV Examiner Staff)
No auto schools can control any changes made by the Registry of Motor Vehicles regarding road testing.
Registry of Motor Vehicle fees:
$50 for drivers license and $35 Test Fee are NOT INCLUDED in the auto school Road Test service charge.